Saturday Fun Day

This post is a week late. >.<

The whole family woke up a bit early for a Saturday.
I prepared a hearty breakfast. I enjoyed cooking even if I am not an expert at it. It's mostly fried rice and fried other food for breakfast. Haha!
I feel like a chef with this already. :D

After breakfast, I washed the foam of our sofa. My husband warned beforehand, that it might rain, and if the foam doesn't dry up at once, it will smell. I did not heed his advice. It was still sunny that morning. And the kids were enjoying cleaning their bike. So I did not let him stop me. It rained that afternoon! Nakakaloka. Whole weekend ko pinatutuyo yung foam, hindi natuyo. It smelled na rin. I think I'll have to wash it again this weekend. Hopefully, maaraw. :D

After I was done with the chores, we got ready to go to SM Trece Martires for the Famous Belgian Waffles store opening which is owned by my officemates. You should try the waffles, guys. they are so good. May savory waffles and may sweet-filled ones. There are hot and cold drinks as well. They are very affordable, too. Makakatipid lalo na kasama ang buong pamilya sa paggala. The kids and I particularly loved the Butter Caramel and Creamy Custard waffles. My husband loved the tuna waffle and the ham and cheese waffle.
 Happy kiddos.
With the owner, Jeanette Burgos. :)

We went to Miniso. I was not able to take a photo of the store, but there are a lot of cute stuff in there. Bakit sa SM Trece lang may Miniso? Haha! Saan pa meron malapit?

Since we are still full from the Belgian waffles, we skipped lunch and had the oil of the Innova changed. Right after, we had snacks at Jollibee (where else, di ba?).

When we got back to the house, it was raining hard. The foam of our sofa was drenched. Hay, dapat nakinig ako sa asawa ko. Haha.

It was pretty full day with the family, and I loved it.

Live, Love, Laugh with the Family!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Potato Salad Recipe

Welcome Back, Daddy!

In Summer! Volets Hotel and Resort