Jacob's Third Birthday


January 29, 2019.

I woke Sofia earlier that usual, so she can prepare for school and still have time to join the birthday surprise for Jacob.

Nag-cramming ako ng slight para makabili ng gift and cake. I bought the toy truck last Friday after realizing that I will not have time away from the two kids because my mother-in-law will not be with us during the weekend. And then 'yung cake, I had to buy Monday night eh may offsite meeting pa kami sa Bellevue Hotel. Buti na lang yung cafe ng Bellevue was still open when we finished with the meeting and I was able to buy a cake. Tinago ko pa 'yung cake para lang hindi agad makita ni Jacob pag-uwi ko.




Sulit naman ang pagcramming kasi mukhang nasurprise at natuwa naman sya. :D

We love you, Jacob!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Japanese Potato Salad Recipe

Welcome Back, Daddy!

In Summer! Volets Hotel and Resort